Saturday, November 6, 2010

A While.

I haven't written to my blog in a while.
Honestly?
I almost ALMOST forgot it existed. Wanted to forget it existed.
Why? - Probably because the things that have happened between my last post and now have been somewhat life-changing. Negative needed to enforce a Positive change. All part of God's plan. Worth sharing with the world, and I will, but in some other form... someday. I wouldn't know where to start, so when you finally get to read some of what i've written I'm hoping you'll be able to grasp how and why it was difficult.
I remember reading a book, I'm not quite sure of it's name, but a part of it ran in tracks across my heart and mind in turns, reminding me that writers cannot write without experience; and that these things, these predicaments I've been thrown headfirst into, are another set of Writing I can become fully immersed in.
Writing has become more than a hobby, or just a poem here and there I write as a gift. It has come to be a way of life.
My eyes are open to seeing the world sketched in words. Some bold enough to hold extravagant structures, others soft enough to outline clouds and brush cheeks as swiftly as a breeze. In eyes, and in the tears that leave them, in the eyes that look back at me in mirrors, and in the pain hidden behind the green that becomes a sea at the thought of time lost.
I am Me, because i AM words and the words that deplete my pen are ME.
We are one. As weird as it may seem. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment